The role of a Fellow is to represent the Institute in working life, in such a manner as to create respect for the Institute and its work.
Who is eligible to attend a Peer Interview?
- To be eligible to attend for peer Interview a candidate shall have successfully completed a CIArb approved Award Writing course.
- The full list of approved courses may be viewed at www.ciarb.org/education-and-training/exemptions/001-recognised-course-provider-scheme/
- Proof of successful completion of an approved course will be necessary before being eligible for interview.
- Members who have passed the CIArb Fast Track Programme, including Award Writing
Objective of the Interviews
To enable the candidate to demonstrate an:
- Understanding and appreciation of the workings of the CIArb and the Branches and of how the new Fellow can contribute.
- Understanding and appreciation of the objectives of the CIArb and the Branch.
- Understanding and appreciation of the CIArb’s Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct and its application.