The NI Chapter has over 100 members who come from a variety of disciplines ranging from legal, human resource, construction, sport and so on. Over the coming months there will be details on activities and courses organised by the committee. You will note the tab menu above for further information which will be updated regularly.
The Northern Ireland Chapter of the Irish Branch of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators held its AGM on Thursday 31st March in the Reform Club in Belfast. The meeting was well attended and the order of business included the following:
- Approval of 2010 AGM Minutes
- Convenors Report for 2010-2011
- Presentation and adoption of accounts
- Election of incoming committee
- Proposals for incoming year
New General Committee members included Katrina and Gerry