The Mediation Entry Course gives participants a good working understanding of the mediation process and how it might be used to resolve disputes. The intention is to equip participants to attend at mediations as party representatives.
Successful completion of this course entitles delegates to apply for Associate Membership of the Institute (ACIArb.).An Introduction to Mediation Course offers participants:
- Role of Mediation in Disputes – compared with other ADR methods
- An understanding of the Dynamics of Mediation
- Video Training Programme – showing a mediation in progress
- Role Plays – enables participants experience a mediation
- Legal Matters around Mediation and the enforceability of Agreements